TERMS AND SERVICES
This Terms of Services is a legal contract between you and AllSecure (“AllSecure”, “we”, “our”), govering your use of mobile or web services or mobile or web application (“AllSecure Software”) owned, controlled or offered by Technolsys Labs. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE. BY USING THE ALLSECURE SERVICES, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS TERMS OF SERVCE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS TERMS OF SERVICE, PLEASE CEASE USING THE ALLSECURE SERVICES IMMEDIATELY.
This Contract is Only Between You and AllSecure: You acknowledge and agree that this contract is only between you and AllSecure and not any of AllSecure’s partners, distributors, promoters or service providers (collectively, “Distributors”). Should you have any issue or claim with respect to the AllSecure Services, AllSecure, and not its Distributors, will be solely responsible for addressing the issue or claim. If you have obtained AllSecure from one of the AllSecure’s Distributors, you agree that any such Distributor will have no obligation or responsibility to provide you any warranty, maintenance and support service with respect to the AllSecure Services.
- These terms only concerns you and AllSecure, not our partners or distributors (like your mobile services provider, if you got your product through them). If you have any problems with us or our products, come to us; our partners are not responsible.
You Must Be Able to Enter a Contract and Comply with the Law: You may use the AllSecure Services only if you can form a binding contract with AllSecure and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction. You may use the AllSecure Services only in compliance with this Terms of Services and all applicable local, state, national and international laws, rules & regulations. If you are under 13, you cannot use AllSecure Services.
- You can use our products only if you are legally allowed to agree to this contract and promise to obey the law.
This Terms of Services Governs Personal Use: This Terms of Services governs users who use AllSecure for personal use.
Your Use of Our Services May Be Subject to Additional Guidelines: When using any of the AllSecure Services, you may be subject to additional guidelines or rules applicable to certain features, which we may post occasionally (collectively, the “Guidelines”). These Guidelines are also incorporated by reference into this Terms of Services.
This Terms of Services Covers Technolsys Labs Products: Your use of products from Technolsys Labs is subject to this Terms of Services and any Guidelines we may associate with those products.
Sometimes our products have additional rules. You have to follow those, too.
- AllSecure Rights
- Restriction on Your Use of the AllSecure Servies
- Your Data
- We Are Serious About Your Privacy
- Premium Accounts
- Third-Party Sites & Services
- Termination and Suspension of Your Account
- Disclaimers, Indemnity, and Limitation of Liability
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- General Matters
We License Our Servies to You: AllSecure grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable license to use the AllSecure Services according to this Terms of Services. One restricted free user account (“Free Account”) allows you to use AllSecure Services on a single mobile device that you legally control. One premium account (“Premium Account”) allows you to use AllSecure Services on up to two mobile devices that you legally control.
- We license our products to you, so your rights to do certain things with our products are limited.
Technolsys Labs Retains All Rights in the AllSecure Services: All right, title, and interest in and to the AllSecure Services are and will remain the exclusive property of Technolsys Labs. AllSecure Services are protected by intellectual property laws and other proprietary rights of the United States and foreign countries. Technolsys Labs grants you no license to any AllSecure Services or any other Technolsys Labs content beyond what is expressly granted in this Terms of Services.
- When we let you use our products, we aren’t granting you ownership over our stuff.
We Can Modify the AllSecure Services: We reserve the right to modify, suspend or cancel the AllSecure Services (or any feature within the AllSecure Services) to you or to users generally, at any time and for any reason. When we do so, we will notify you through mobile app or via the email you provided to us.
- Several times, we have to change our products. For example, new legal or technological developments might force us to alter certain product features. If we do, and it it’s important, we’ll let you know.
Open Source and Third-Party Code Has Its own Licenses: All open source or third-party code incorporated in the AllSecure Services is covered by the applicable open source or third-party end user license agreement, if any, that authorizes that use of such code.
- Parts of our products are built on other people’s code, or code that we’re allowed to change and share. All of this code has its own separate agreements.
The Integrity of Your Account Information Is Your Responsibility: You must ensure that all information relating to your AllSecure Account is kept accurate and up to date all the times. We will not be liable for any damages or liability resulting from your failure to keep your account information accurate, up to date, or secure.
- We need your information to keep in touch with you and (for usernames and the like) to let you use our product. Please make sure it’s correct, and keep it safe.
- For example, if you make it easy for someone to get your login info and steal your stuff, or if you us inaccurate contact info and miss a notice, we are not responsible. We cannot control your actions.
Obey the Law and Our Rules: You may not use the AllSecure Services in any way that violates any law or regulation, harms any person, infringes any person or entity rights (including intellectual property and other proprietary rights), or violates this Terms of Services.
- We create our products to help you protect yourself. Don’t use them to hurt anyone or do anything illegal.
You May Not Circumvent Our Security: You are permitted to access and use the AllSecure Services only through the means we expressly provide to you. You are not allowed to circumvent or disable the AllSecure Services or any technology, features, or measures included in the AllSecure Services for any reason, except as permitted by law.
- Please don’t break our stuff or compromise our security. In order to protect your security, we have to protect ours as well. This section doesn’t limit any of your legal rights, like fair use, regarding content or software.
Respect Our Intellectual Property: The license granted to you in this Terms of Services is solely for the purpose of the allowing you to use the AllSecure Services. You may not violate any exclusive rights that we have under any intellectual property or other proprietary rights laws. You may not decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for any part of the AllSecure Services, including executable and configurable content, expect as permitted by law.
- We make our livings by creating cool products. Please don’t steal or copy them. This section doesn’t limit any of your legal rights, like fair use, regarding content or software.
You May Only Use AllSecure to Secure Your Device: Our services are only provided to function on and secure your device(s). You may not execute AllSecure’s software in any other environment, e.g. in an emulated environment, as a research tool, or in any other way to develop or support another product, or use results derived from us of AllSecure’s client for any other purpose, e.g. to verify a set of known results or to scan, power, or support any other services, without our explicit written consent. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request such access.
Only You Can Use Your Account: You may not sell, transfer, or allow any other person to access your account password or AllSecure Services account expect under the terms of AllSecure. Your account is for your own use.
You Own Your User Data: Sometimes, the AllSecure Services allow you and accounts associated with your account (where applicable) to submit, store, host, share, or publish content (we call this all “User Data”). You will retain all ownership rights to your User Data that you can transfer to AllSecure. When you submit User Data to AllSecure, you grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide license to use, copy, modify, sublicense, and distribute your User Data on and through AllSecure Services on your behalf, solely for the purpose of providing the AllSecure Services.
- Your data belongs to you. You grant us only a limited license that allows us to handle your data and provide our services to you without violating your rights under copyright law.
Your User Data Is Your Responsibility: You are solely responsible for your User Data. We assume no responsibility whatsoever for anything related to or arising from User Data. We do not endorse and have no control over User Data. We reserve the rights to prevent you from submitting User Data and to restrict or remove User Data for any reason, at any time, but we do not assume a duty to monitor any User Data.
- We handle so much data that it would be dangerous (and inefficient) for us to take responsibility for it. You own your data, but you’re also responsible for it.
- In order for some of our location-based services (like Locate) to work we need information about your location – otherwise our services won’t work very well. However, if you are under 13, you cannot use any of these features without a parent’s consent.
Feedback You Provide: If you submit comments, ideas, or feedback to us, you agree that we can use them without any restriction or compensation to you. If we accept your submission, we do not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas or feedback previously known to us, developed by our employees, or obtained from sources other than you.
- If you send us any ideas or feedback, we can use them. We aren’t trying to steal anyone’s ideas, but this right protects us from being sued by people who say our products came from their ideas.
Types of AllSecure Accounts: We offer both a Free Account with a limited set of basic features, and one paid premium account (collectively referred to herein as “Premium Account”) with additional features: one for individual use, Premium Account.
- We offer different kinds of accounts – Free Accounts and Premium Accounts – which sometimes have different rules attached. Please be aware of these rules, which are below.
Payment Options and Rules for Premium Accounts:
If you choose the Premium Account for the AllSecure Services, you will have to make the payment through your credit card (“Credit Card Payment”). The fees for your Premium Account will be charged once only, from the date you elect (or convert to) Premium Account, and can use the AllSecure Services, unless and until you cancel your account. All fees and charges are non-refundable, and there are no refunds or credits for partially used periods. By signing up to AllSecure Premium Account and providing AllSecure with your payment account information, you hereby agree to these payments terms and conditions.
Credit card payment is associated with the credit card information you provide to the application store when setting up your account. (i.e. Google Play). Fees and charges are non-refundable.
We Are Not Responsible for Third-Party Sites or Services: The AllSecure Services may include links to other web sites or services. Your use of these third-party sites and services is governed by their terms of service, privacy policies, and other agreements — not ours. We do not endorse or make any representations regarding any such third-party sites. We disclaim all liability relating to your use of such third-party sites.
- Sometimes you’ll find links to other people’s stuff in our products. We’re not responsible for anything those people say or do.
We may terminate or suspend your access to the AllSecure Services without prior notice and without liability, including but not limited to such termination or suspension being based on: (a) our good faith belief that you have violated this Terms of Services, (b) our determination that you repeatedly infringe or have infringed the copyrights of others, (c) extended periods of inactivity with respect to any of the AllSecure Services, or (d) nonpayment of any fees owed to AllSecure’s in-app purchases. We will make a reasonable attempt to notify you of any termination or suspension of your access to the AllSecure Services by the email address associated with your account or through the AllSecure mobile app. These remedies are in addition to any other remedies AllSecure may have at law or in equity. We reserve the right to terminate Free Accounts and free access to AllSecure Services at any time, with or without notice without any liability of any kind.
- If you do things like break the law or our rules, don’t pay us, or never use your account, we might terminate or suspend your account (but we’ll try to let you know first).
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING SECTIONS CAREFULLY: THEY MAY LIMIT THE LIABILITY OF ALLSECURE AND ITS PARENTS, DISTRIBUTORS, PROMOTERS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, RELATED COMPANIES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, PARTNERS, AND LICENSORS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “ALLSECURE ENTITIES”).
Each of the subsections below only applies up to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties or the limitation of liability in contracts, and as a result, the contents of this section may not apply to you. Nothing in this Terms of Services is intended to limit any rights you may have that may not be lawfully limited.
- Because we’re a company that cares about its users, we limit the amount of legal trouble we can risk. However, we only make these limitations if the law says it’s OK.
The AllSecure Services and any third-party software, services, or applications made available in connection with the AllSecure Services are provided “as is,” without warranty of any kind.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, AllSecure and the AllSecure Entities disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including (but not limited to) implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement of proprietary rights.
You are solely responsible for any damage to your equipment or device, loss of use, or loss of data.
- We do our best to provide you with great products, but we can’t promise that everything will be perfect, and we can’t be responsible for everything that might go wrong. Always try to keep other backups and security measures so that if something does go wrong, you have extra defenses!
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless AllSecure and the AllSecure Entities from any and all claims, suits, actions, losses, costs, damages, and any other liabilities, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of or related to (a) your use or misuse of the AllSecure Services, (b) any violation of the rights of any other person or entity by you, or (c) your breach of any part of this Terms of Services.
AllSecure reserves the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us, and you agree to cooperate with our defense of these claims.
- If you get into legal trouble because of something you did with our products, and we end up getting involved in your problems, you have to pay us back (and let us take over the dispute, if we want). We just can’t be responsible for everything you do with our products.
C. Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, AllSecure and the AllSecure Entities will not be liable to you for any special, indirect, incidental, punitive, reliance, consequential, or exemplary damages relating to your use of the AllSecure Services, even if AllSecure has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
In no event shall AllSecure or the AllSecure Entities’ total liability to you for all damages, losses, or causes of action arising out of or relating to this Terms of Services exceed (1) the amounts you paid to access the AllSecure Services during the twelve (12) months immediately preceding the date of your claim or (2) one thousand U.S. dollars, whichever is greater.
The limitations of liability set forth in this section will survive any termination or expiration of this Terms of Services, and will apply even if any limited remedy specified in this Terms of Services is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
- It’s hard to put a price on your data or your security — and it would be irresponsible for AllSecure to be your only option for backups and security. Since we can’t be responsible for everything someone might lose, we limit what we’re willing to pay in the event of a lawsuit to a reasonable amount so that we aren’t liable for an especially valuable set of backup data. If you store valuable data with us, you should also maintain additional backups and security measures.
Please Contact Us First: Our goal is for you to be happy and satisfied. If you have a dispute with AllSecure, you agree to contact us and attempt to resolve the dispute with us, informally.
California Provides the Governing Law and Jurisdiction for This Terms of Services: This Terms of Services will be governed by the laws of the State of California, without regard to conflicts of law provisions. Both parties consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in San Francisco County, California for any actions not subject to arbitration.
- If you have a problem with us, let’s try to work it out without suing each other first. If we do go to court and our Terms of Services is at issue, we can’t agree to fly all over the world — we need to do it near us.
Severability: If any provision of this Terms of Services is held invalid or unenforceable, that provision will be modified to the extent necessary to render it enforceable without losing its intent. If no such modification is possible, that provision will be severed from this Terms of Services.
- Our Terms of Services has a lot of moving parts. If any of those parts gets struck down, it will be changed as little as necessary to make it legally OK. If that doesn’t work, the fact that one part of our Terms of Services was invalid doesn’t bring down the rest of our Terms of Services.
- Just because we don’t take action based on our Terms of Services doesn’t mean we never will.
- This Terms of Services, related Guidelines, and any rights and licenses granted that we grant you may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned or transferred by AllSecure without restriction. This agreement is exclusively between you and AllSecure. You can’t decide to let someone else be bound by it, but we can (like if the ownership of AllSecure changes and we have to give someone else control of our products and terms).
- This is the only contract you and AllSecure have.
- Sometimes, we might have to modify this Terms of Services, like if our products change and we need to alter our Terms of Services to be sure they’re accurate. We’ll let you know if this happens.
- Some parts of this Terms of Services, like the parts that limit AllSecure’s responsibility in legal cases, are so important that they remain binding even if this agreement gets terminated.
- Explanations like the one you’re reading now are just our attempt to make legally complex language and concepts clearer to you — but they aren’t themselves legally binding.